The one time I cook in a long time I get ground turkey in my poor child's hair. Now let me explain...I was making meatballs and had my hands mixing all the ingredients up. Richard was out running and here I was trying to make meatballs with a toddler hanging off me. For some reason right when mommy needed to get her hands all yucky with ground turkey meat was when Rachel wanted to be held. She was fine right before then, playing with her toys in the kitchen. Anyways, I take my hands out of the bowl because she's practically crawling up my legs and as I do this I realize a piece of ground turkey fell right onto her head. I rush over to the sink and wash my hands. Of course then she decides to go play in the living room. I run after her with a wipe to get the turkey off of her head before she finds it and eats raw turkey! I get a hold of her and to my horror it's all stuck in her hair. I had to get it out with a comb. It was a new hair product that definitely made the strains stick straight up. Needless to say it was bath night for sure. I'll just leave the cooking to daddy but I will say the meatballs were yummy.
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
New Hair Product?
The one time I cook in a long time I get ground turkey in my poor child's hair. Now let me explain...I was making meatballs and had my hands mixing all the ingredients up. Richard was out running and here I was trying to make meatballs with a toddler hanging off me. For some reason right when mommy needed to get her hands all yucky with ground turkey meat was when Rachel wanted to be held. She was fine right before then, playing with her toys in the kitchen. Anyways, I take my hands out of the bowl because she's practically crawling up my legs and as I do this I realize a piece of ground turkey fell right onto her head. I rush over to the sink and wash my hands. Of course then she decides to go play in the living room. I run after her with a wipe to get the turkey off of her head before she finds it and eats raw turkey! I get a hold of her and to my horror it's all stuck in her hair. I had to get it out with a comb. It was a new hair product that definitely made the strains stick straight up. Needless to say it was bath night for sure. I'll just leave the cooking to daddy but I will say the meatballs were yummy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment