

Today we met our Itty Bitty friends at our local Chick-fil-a and had lots of yummy food and fun. This was the first time I actually bought Rachel her own meal here where as before she would just eat some of my chicken. This time I knew she was hungry and just like I thought she ate all of her chicken nuggets (4 to be exact) and drank all her chocolate milk. This was the first time she had chocolate milk and you would of thought it was the last chocolate milk in the world she drank it so fast.
After lunch was done we went into the indoor playground for the first time too. She wasn't sure what to think at first since it was getting pretty crowded. She's pretty reserved around a big group of people so she hung back for awhile before venturing over to the toddler zone. She saw her other Itty Bitty friends playing and decided that this must be a fun place too. Thanks to one of the moms in the group...she got a few shots of Rachel and her son Corben playing.
No comments:
Post a Comment