Sunday, January 25, 2009

I love my HAT



I love my hat, it is soft, it is pink, HAT! Before this sounds silly I have to say that Rachel's new "first words radio" is driving me nuts. I get these little songs for the words stuck in my head. I bet you can guess what word I've had stuck in my head. There's a picture that goes with every word so it sings a little tune as it's describing the object and in this case it's a hat of course.

Do I sing in my head songs I use to listen to on my ipod? Nope! It's the toys that sing the abc song, nursery rhymes, or other little silly songs. Oh and thanks mom for the Barney book. I think I'd rather have a loud boat horn in my ears than listen to "I love you, you love me..." 50 times a day. I need my ipod where is that darn thing?

No comments: