

Rachel started MDO (Mother's Day Out) twice a week from 9am-2pm at a local church. The first day went surprisingly well, however she only took a 30 minute nap. The second and third day her naps were longer, however she started crying and saying "Mommy you go to school too!" I explained that mommies can't go to school and that she was going to have fun, play with her new friends and all the toys. This didn't really make a difference she still cried and I felt bad leaving her there. Of course the teachers said she was fine after I left but it's still hard to leave her even if it's only for a few hours. When I picked her up she was in a happy mood and said, "Mommy you came back!" Well of course I did.

I made her some chocolate chip cookies for a treat to celebrate her first successful day at MDO. I think she would like to celebrate this everyday.
No comments:
Post a Comment