Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Alex at 9 months



Today I took Alex to the pedi for his 9 month checkup. He is 18 lb. 2 oz. and 28 inches. His 2 bottom middle teeth are finally poking out and Dr. G said the top middle teeth look like they will be coming in soon too. He is a happy boy and moving along the percentile growth chart well around the 50th percentile. I notice though he has much shorter legs than his sister. Funny how that works out. The boy gets my short legs and the girl gets daddy's long legs. I just hope he isn't too short but obviously it's still too early to tell. He is still doing the army crawl with his belly on the floor. He can get up on all fours but then plops down on his belly and crawls around. He isn't pulling up yet but he is starting to stand on his own if he is standing holding on to something like the couch or his leapfrog table. Just today he let go for about 5 seconds and was standing up without holding on. I'm so not ready for all of this. I know he will be a year old and walking before I know it. With the second child I realize more how fast these milestones come and go. It still blows my mind that I have a 3 year old too. They just grow up way too fast!

No comments: