Before our trip to Costa Rica I really wanted to get our Christmas tree picked out and decorated so here we are doing just that. Since Richard and I have been married (8 years this month) we have picked a live tree and we will continue this tradition until it's decided that a fake one would be easier but that would take the fun out of it. I would love to go to a real Christmas tree farm and cut one down ourselves but maybe next year.
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Oh Christmas Tree
Before our trip to Costa Rica I really wanted to get our Christmas tree picked out and decorated so here we are doing just that. Since Richard and I have been married (8 years this month) we have picked a live tree and we will continue this tradition until it's decided that a fake one would be easier but that would take the fun out of it. I would love to go to a real Christmas tree farm and cut one down ourselves but maybe next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment