Monday, October 17, 2011

Welcome to toddlerhood


I told you my son likes Dora. This was taken on my phone. A lot of photos I've taken lately are from my phone and the quality isn't great, but sometimes that's the closet thing to me. I need to keep my little camera handy.

By the way Alex is officially a walker now. He started really walking around 15 1/2 months. He just wanted to wait until he was ready and now he is getting really fast. It's a lot of work chasing after him and keeping him out of things he shouldn't be in. He never stops moving either. I don't remember Rachel being this curious about getting into things. Maybe it's a boy thing? I don't know but he is one active toddler.


Here he pulled a bag of pretzels off the table. I feel like I'm constantly cleaning messes. Ahhh toddlerhood!!!

No comments: