Saturday, June 25, 2011
Pink Nails are Delightful
I don't have a photo of this but I had to post this because it's too cute to forget. So Rachel is really getting into girly stuff like jewelry, playing dress-up, and yes wanting her nails painted. Oh and her favorite color is...pink! I'm sure that wasn't hard to figure out from the title of this post. I'll have to be honest the idea of painting her nails sounds like a big mess that mommy would have to clean up. I can't imagine her sitting still long enough to let the polish dry but I think I will end up giving in soon. Because a few days ago she was using her stamps and decided to stamp her nails pink. She came running over to show me her pink nails and seemed very proud of herself. On our way to her school I asked if she was going to show her teacher her pink nails. Rachel said yes and her teacher will be so delighted. I just laughed because it was out of nowhere. I have never heard her say delighted before. Where does a 3 1/2 year old get this from?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment