Saturday, November 27, 2010

Rachel's "Toy Story" Party


We decided to have Rachel's party after Thanksgiving. It's such a tricky time of year to plan a birthday party when most people are visiting family. However, we had a great time and Rachel really enjoyed her Toy Story party. Okay so I have to explain the "Toy Story" party theme. Rachel is in love with Toy Story but I didn't want to do the theme around Buzz and Woody so I made it into a Woody, Jessie, Bullseye party or a cowgirl/cowboy party. She loved it and didn't even really notice that Buzz was missing. I still have a say so I might as well use that to my advantage before she gets too much older. I'm sure next year she'll request exactly what she wants. She's already getting pretty good at that now!

Making her banner. It was a lot of work cutting out each letter by hand! Maybe a little crazy too.
Rachel's Woody and Jessie birthday banner
I designed the words "Happy 3rd Birthday" around the photo of Woody. I then cut out the circle and glued it to the sqaure. I did the same thing on the other end except the image is of Jessie.
Pin the tail on Bullseye was fun
Rachel playing with her friends

No comments: