Rachel is taking her first dance class, Creative Dance, once a week for 30 minutes. I have to say she looked pretty darn cute in her leotard and ballet slippers. I got to watch her through the glass windows and it was quite funny. Some of the kids including Rachel were running around when the dance instructor wasn't looking. After the class was over I asked her if she liked it and had fun. She did but also proceeded to tell me in a matter of fact way how she wasn't listening to the teacher and she kept running around. I love how honest they are at this age!
Thursday, September 16, 2010
Confessions of a Ballerina
Rachel is taking her first dance class, Creative Dance, once a week for 30 minutes. I have to say she looked pretty darn cute in her leotard and ballet slippers. I got to watch her through the glass windows and it was quite funny. Some of the kids including Rachel were running around when the dance instructor wasn't looking. After the class was over I asked her if she liked it and had fun. She did but also proceeded to tell me in a matter of fact way how she wasn't listening to the teacher and she kept running around. I love how honest they are at this age!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment