Today is Rachel's first birthday and we had a birthday party for her a few days ago. I made a butterfly cake for her to make a mess. Problem is she is such a girlie girl she just picked at. We had fun watching her try cake and open presents. My mom sent a package for Rachel with clothes that I wore when I was her age. The neat thing is the pink and white dress that Rachel has on in the photo is the same dress I wore on my first birthday. It fit except for the fact that it is a little short on Rachel. That's to be expected since I'm short and she seems to be taking after her daddy who is six feet tall.
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Happy 1st Birthday
Today is Rachel's first birthday and we had a birthday party for her a few days ago. I made a butterfly cake for her to make a mess. Problem is she is such a girlie girl she just picked at. We had fun watching her try cake and open presents. My mom sent a package for Rachel with clothes that I wore when I was her age. The neat thing is the pink and white dress that Rachel has on in the photo is the same dress I wore on my first birthday. It fit except for the fact that it is a little short on Rachel. That's to be expected since I'm short and she seems to be taking after her daddy who is six feet tall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment