Monday, July 21, 2008

Little water baby


Today was the first time Rachel went to the pool. We have a great waterpark for the kids in my neighborhood. I haven't gone yet (until today) because I wasn't sure if she would like it or not but to my surprise she did. I was thinking the pool wouldn't interest her this year but apparently I was wrong. I think we'll all have to get new swimsuits (daddy included) and venture over there again this summer.

Rachel loved it so much that she immediately started splashing with her hands. I took her further into the pool and she started kicking her legs like she knew that's what you're suppose to do. I told grandma about it today and she said she's not surprised since I loved the water from the start. So I now know my little water baby likes the pool!

No comments: