Wednesday I had my final 2 week appt. with my doctor at 36 weeks. Now I will start going every week until the baby arrives. I'm getting really anxious and nervous but excited too! I can't believe that October is almost over and Thanksgiving will be here before you know it (Thanksgiving being my due date). I can't wait to hold her in my arms and kiss her little toes & fingers. I feel so blessed to have this baby and I know she'll be so loved. She's one lucky girl to have so many people that love her already and she hasn't even entered this world yet. Every time I think about me being a parent it still feels surreal and scary. I'll be responsible for this little human being and she will depend on me for everything. It's very scary to think about but I know that I will try to be the best mommy I can be.
I can't wait to see what she is going to look like...me or her daddy? What color eyes will she have or will she have a head full of hair? I guess I'll find out soon and I hope it's soon (I hope I'm not late). I'm getting uncomfortable and sleep hasn't been easy. I have to change sides every 10 min. it seems because my hips start hurting. Then I have to pee all through the night. Then I hear Richard tell me that I'm laying on my back (from what I've read laying on your back isn't a good thing to do since it puts pressure on the uterus). One way of looking at it is this is preparing me for all the sleepless nights I will have. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment